Last updated: January 8, 2023.
Thank you (the “Client”) for choosing Millard LLC DBA Videospark (“Agency”). Agency is committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
It does not apply to information collected by:Agency offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Agency Or any third party; or Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
Agency collects information that you voluntarily provide us when registering on the Website or otherwise expressing interest in the Services or requesting additional information about our products or the Services. This includes personally identifiable information (“PII”)The PII that Agency collects depends on the context and extent of the Client’s interactions with Agency and the products or Services the Client uses and the features selected thereof.
The PII Agency collects may include but is not limited to: Name, Postal Address, Telephone Number, E-mail Address, Credit Card Information and Banking Account Information.
Derivative data may also be collected or generated from commercial transactions, such as purchase history, preferences and geo locational data. Agency also automatically collects certain information when the Client visits and uses the Website or Services. This information does not reveal your personal identity but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location information about when you visit the Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services and the Website, and for Agency’s internal analytics and reporting purposes. Agency also collects information through cookies (or browser cookies), web beacons and similar technologies.
Agency uses PII collected via the Website or through the Services for legitimate business purposes set forth below.
Agency processes PII in order to contract with the Client or perform in accordance with said contract, with the Client’s consent and in compliance with legal obligations. The purposes and uses for and of the PII are as follows:
• To retarget Clients visiting the website (videospark.io) with relevant advertisements on social media platforms
• To send administrative information to the Client
• To fulfill and manage orders and requests
• To present our Website and its contents to Client
• To fulfill any other purposes for which you provide it
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent
Agency reserves the right to process or share PII or other information (the “Shared Information”) in the following scenarios:
1. Consent from the Client to use Shared Information for a specific purpose;
2. Upon the determination by Agency that processing or sharing the Shared Information is reasonably necessary to achieve Agency’s legitimate business interests;
3. To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
4. When performance under a contract with the Client requires processing or sharing Shared Information;
5. In the event Agency is legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, lawful government requests, judicial proceeding, court order or legal process such as in response to a court order or subpoena;
6.Upon the determination by Agency that it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding potential violations of Agency’s policies, suspected fraud, situations involving threats to safety of any personal or illegal activities;
7. During the course of negotiations or any due diligence related thereto, for the merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of Agency’s business to another company;
8. In the course of use of third-party advertising to serve ads when the Client visits the Website;-. In the event our business partner may offer you certain products, services or promotions;
9. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Agency, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Upon Agency’s determination that it has no further legitimate business need for the Client’s PII, Agency will delete or anonymize said information or securely store the PII and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is facilitated.
Agency does not knowingly solicit data from or market to anyone under the age of 18. By use of the Services, Client represents that he/she/they are at least 18 or that the parent or guardian of a Client under the age of 18 consents to the minor-Client’s use of the Services.
All PII of a Client under the age of 18 will be promptly deleted and that Client’s account upon Agency’s discovery of the Client’s minor status.
The privacy rights of the Client may vary due to his/her/its domicile or location. Clients are encouraged to inform themselves of their individual privacy rights. If the Client would like to review or change the information in Client’s account or terminate the account, this may be done in the account settings on the Website. Upon Client’s request to terminate their account, Agency shall deactivate or delete the account and information from its active databases. However, Agency reserves the right to retain certain information for the purposes more particularly set forth above.
Cookies may be removed for rejected through proper configuration of the Client’s browser. Removing or rejecting cookies may affect certain features of the Website or the Services thereon.Client may unsubscribe from Agency’s marketing email list at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the marketing emails or by contacting Agency directly. While the Client may be removed from the marketing email, Agency reserves the right to send Client service-related emails necessary for the use of Client’s account or performance under a contract with Client.
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include “Do-Not-Track” features or settings which may be activated to preclude monitoring and collecting of online browsing activities. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing “Do-Not-Track” signals has been finalized. Therefore, Agency does not respond to such signals. Agency reserves the right to revise this policy in the event of an adoption of a standard for online tracking.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (the “Shine the Light law”), permits Clients who are California residents to request and obtain, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any), which Agency has disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and address of all third parties with whom PII was shared in the immediately preceding calendar year. Requests may be submitted by California resident Clients in writing using the contact information below.
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
• Confirm whether we process their personal information.
• Access and delete certain personal information.
• Data portability.
• Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
• Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information's nature processing purpose.
• Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
To exercise any of these rights please email Agency at [EMAIL]. To appeal a decision regarding a consumer rights request send an email to Agency at [EMAIL] within 14-days of receiving a decision from Agency.
If Client is located within the European Union, Client is entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Those rights include:
• Agency will retain the any information Client chooses to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) Client asking us to delete the information, (b) Agency’s decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Agency decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
• Client has the right to request access to your data that Agency stores and the rights to either rectify or erase Client’s personal data. Client has the right to seek restrictions on the processing of Client’s data.
• Client has the right to object to the processing of Client’s data and the right to the portability of Client’s data. To the extent that Client provided consent to Agency’s processing of Client’s personal data, Client has the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to Client’s withdrawal of consent.
• Client has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
• Agency require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. Agency will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with Agency.
Any questions or comments about this policy can be emailed to email@example.com